Specialty Gases and Equipment
(available to ALL WBBA Members)
Learn more - download Praxair's brochure.
As the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, Praxair supports the biopharma lifecycle from discovery through scale-up to production with applications such as fermentation, cell and tissue culture, cryopreservation, lyophilization, oxidation, reactor cooling, wastewater treatment, VOC recovery, laboratory instrumentation and more.
Praxair operates a large research and development center focused on technologies that improve efficiency, quality and reproducibility for a wide range of biopharma applications.
Locally, Praxair operates a 44,000 square foot packaged gas production facility in Tacoma which opened in 2006 and a bulk atmospheric gases production plant in Fife, Washington which expanded production in 2007, adding 310 tons per day of liquid production capacity.
- Free lab survey to identify opportunities to consolidate supply modes, evaluate current gas distribution systems and offer expertise for optimizing gas supply to your labs.
- Consulting services for design and engineering of gas supply systems for new construction.
- Value-added products and services (partial listing):
- Cryobiological Equipment: IATA Vapor Shippers, Freezers, Racking Systems, Control Rate Freezers
- Cryogenic Liquids and Vacuum-Jacketed Pipe Delivery Systems
- Dry Ice
- FDA or EP / JP-Compliant Cylinder and Microbulk Gases and Cryogenic Liquids
- Gas and Liquid Cylinder Gas Distribution Manifolds
- Gas Monitoring and Detection Systems
- General Purpose and Ultra-High Purity Regulators
- Instrumentation and Specialty Gases
- Cryogens and Services for MRI/NMR Equipment
- Personal Safety Equipment
- Preferred pricing for WBBA members
- Cryogenic Storage Solutions flyer
- Praxair Summer Promotion flyer
Take advantage of Praxair’s free lab survey. For a consulting services request, contact Praxair at 1-877-PRAXAIR (1-877-772-9247) or email email@example.com. For additional information about Praxair's products and services visit www.praxair.com/biopharma, or for immediate service contact Dan Mackenstadt, firstname.lastname@example.org, at 206-255-0467.