What is biopartnering.com?
biopartnering.com is web based software that enables you to pre-arrange your face-to-face meetings prior to attending LSINW.
How do I obtain access to biopartnering.com?
You must register online for LSINW and submit your registration fee. Once the payment has been received, you will receive your username and password
Can I get a list of registered delegates?
If you have registered and submitted payment for your registration, you can pull up-to-date delegate lists at any time from biopartnering.com:
- Log in to biopartnering.com with a user name and password
- Under the Profiles module, click on Personal, at the bottom- click on the Show All
- You can then sort by title, country, company or name simply by clicking on the headers
- When you are ready, scroll over with your mouse to copy all and paste special into an excel document
Company Profile Submission
We encourage you to upload your company profile as soon as you receive your login details. If you have attended a TVG conference in the past, your profile data may carry over to LSINW 2013. However, we recommend that you review any carried over information and edit it accordingly. Your company profile is one of your best tools to attract delegates to your presentations. Follow these tips to maximize your company profile’s value:
In the conference goals section make sure to clearly state the type of business opportunities your company is seeking at the conference. Consider using bulleting and numbering; this format is eye-catching and easy to read
Use words that will allow your company to be picked up by the biopartnering.com search engine. In addition to words used in the body of the profile, search key-words can be tagged on to your product descriptions. Make sure to include as many relevant key words as possible
Your personal profile is another way to communicate with other attendees by allowing them to learn more about you, your role, and your qualifications. Consider posting a photo; profiles with photos are marked by a dedicated icon next to the name of the delegate
- To view a flash presentation on how to create the best company profile, click here
- Please click here to download the written instructions about how to upload your company profile
Tips for Attracting Delegates to Your Presentation
You cannot meet everyone that will attend the conference, but if your schedule fills up you can email other potential contacts via the system
- In your company profile, include the date and time of your presentation as well as a short description of what you will cover
- Search for potential participants and request meetings with them. In your request, indicate specifically what you want to talk about and include your contact details
- Before emailing or contacting any potential partners, review their profiles to ensure that they are interested in your technology
How do I print my schedule?
To print a copy of your schedule, please log in to your biopartnering.com account and click on the Print Schedule link located in the My Meetings module. To print a copy of your meeting availability, please click on the Meeting Availability link
My username/password doesn’t work, what should I do?
If you obtained your username and password via the automated “Forgot your username or password?” function on the biopartnering.com login page, it is possible your account is not yet activated. We recommend that you do the following:
- Verify that your registration fees are paid: check with your accounting/finance department to verify that they have submitted payment
- Contact our technical support team at email@example.com
I lost my username/password, what should I do?
To have your username and password resent, please email your request to Darcy Jacobson