LSINW Connect: Your Mobile Conference Guide and Scheduling Portal
Schedule Your Meetings Before, During and After LSINW... online AND via your Smart Devices
Registrants for Life Science Innovation Northwest 2014 ( Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA on June 19 - June 20, 2014), have access to WBBA Connect.
This platform provides networking features including the ability to pull your profile information from LinkedIn, send private messages to facilitate introductions and schedule meetings.
This year, we’re pleased to offer a mobile app and a desktop planning tool that includes 1:1 meeting scheduling. The desktop event planning portal will allow you to see the latest attendee list, request meetings at specific times and create your personal schedule.
We encourage you to download the conference mobile application (available soon for all Smart Devices!) or log into the desktop portal to maximize your experience at the LSINW conference:
As a special bonus, if you are one of the first 100 people to set up your profile in the system, you will be entered to win a $100 gift card from Amazon.com. Create your profile today!
Important LSINW Connect dates for LSINW 2014:
- Friday, April 11- LSINW Connect Desktop is open, allowing LSINW registrants to start logging in; please note that it will take a few days after you register for the system to issue you a log-in and password. Check your "Junk Mail" folders to make sure the email has not gone astray.
- Wednesday, May 7- Second LSINW Connect Webcast available to Registrants | 2 PM (PST)
- Monday, May 19- LSINW Connect Meeting Schedule portal is open to Registrants
- Tuesday, May 20- Third LSINW Connect Webcast available to Registrants
- Tuesday, June 3- Fourth LSINW Connect Webcast available to Registrants
For All Training Webcasts:
LSINW Connect benefits LSINW participants by:
- Starting their networking long before arrival in Seattle
- Growing their businesses by partnering with other LSINW attendees
- Maximizing the effectiveness of networking by creating a structured schedule of conference interactions
- Enabling unlimited meeting possibilities; there is no restriction to the number of meeting requests they can receive or submit
- Accessing the global life sciences community at any time from any place via web-based software
Key features of LSINW Connect include:
- Profiles that enable you to identify your conference objectives. Remember, not having a profile is like not having a website; participants cannot search for you and they cannot learn about your products, services and/or partnering needs.
- Searches will assist you with reviewing the conference attendance list and identifying the best companies who would make great resources/partners
- Automated Meeting Scheduling
- Personalized Meeting Agenda that includes both meetings and conference activities